The Brother MFC-J5930DW printer features print quicken to 35ppm (rapid mono) with resolutions as much as 4,800 x 1,200 dpi. With low costs per print, thanks to high yield XL cartridges, this capable printer is a wise service for organizations needing a four-in-one performance in a small impact. The MFC-J5930DW flies via its workload, making it optimal for the hectic, contemporary office atmosphere. For high-impact printing, choose A3 prints from an A4 impact and delight in razor-sharp pictures and crisp, clear text thanks to Brother’s optimized inks with an exceptional and vivid color variety. Create specialist marketing materials that won’t smear or discolor while enjoying functions like ink save mode and duplex printing that substantially decrease your possession costs.
The Brother MFC-J5930DW offers print and scan from anywhere, thanks to Wi-Fi Direct for seamless connectivity and printing from any mobile device without needing a router. Or make use of NFC ‘tap to print’ capability for Android. Capturing and digitizing files could not be less complex thanks to the 9.3 cm touchscreen. After that shop or print from the cloud with Brother cloud applications. With a simple setup right out of the box, paper trays made to deal with a range of media and an automatic file feeder to make copying, scanning and faxing convenient, you can print what you desire, when you desire. Specific ink cartridges make changing consumables quick and straightforward, reducing printer downtime. And since you’ll change the inks you require, you’ll reduce running costs for your Brother MFC J5930DW.
Table of Contents
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother MFC-J5930DW Driver Download and For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Brother MFC-J5930DW Printer Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother Setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MFC-J5930DW driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Brother connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Brother MFC-J5930DW Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother MFC-J5930DW printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the MFC-J5930DW driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services