The Brother MFC-J825DW creates published documents yet experiences below-par print high quality throughout the message, graphics and photos. These can be slotted right into the multi-format card reader, or USB port positioned beneath the display’s right and left edges. MFC-J825DW is a slot that’s used for straight CD/DVD printing. All you need to do to print to your discs is load them onto the provided plastic tray and area it right into the slot.
The Brother MFC-J825DW is mounted conveniently using Wi-Fi (USB and ethernet connections are also offered), as well as it has a made interface. The front LCD is 3.3 inches vast, diagonally so tiny that you might not identify it as a touchscreen. The straightforward control panel has a keypad for faxing and labeled switches for the primary fax, scan, copy, and photo functions. The picture functions are for snapshots loaded using the device’s SD and MMC media card port or PictBridge port. The on-screen printer motorist is simple to browse, and also PaperPort 12 consists of arranging checked papers.
The Brother MFC-J825DW to print to CD/DVD is a wonderful perk. Just eliminate the caddy conveniently saved within the scanner cover, load it with printable discs (normal 120mm dimension, not 80mm minis), and feed it into a special slot in the printer’s front input location. Regular paper handling is adequate for a low-volume residence or small office, thanks to a 100-sheet input tray, a specialized 20-sheet image tray, and a 20-sheet automatic document feeder for the letter/A4 scanner. Duplexing is automatic for printing, yet not for scanning. The system scans from the control panel to a PC without much setup difficulty.
Table of Contents
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother MFC-J825DW Driver, Scanner, Install and Download For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Brother MFC-J825DW Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother MFC-J825DW setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Brother MFC J825DW driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Brother connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Brother MFC-J825DW Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother MFC-J825DW printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose Brother MFC J825DW printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Brother MFC-J825DW driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services