The Brother MFC-L2730DW Multifunction Printer is a high-quality grayscale copier, printer, and color scanner compatible with Windows and Mac running systems. Easy connection via a network, USB, or Wi-Fi makes for straightforward assimilation right into existing office environments and flexible access for multiple individuals. Among Brother’s faster models, the MFC-L2730DW is capable of monochrome printing at up to 34 ppm (pages per min). Automatic double-sided printing in up to 2400×600 DPI resolution indicates that the printer’s rate is combined with performance and high quality, guaranteeing its ability to keep up with the needs of a busy office. With a first-page print time as fast as 8.5 seconds, larger tasks are promptly started and completed within minutes.
Brother MFC-L2730DW Quality copying can be done at a speed of 34 CPM and a resolution of up to 600 x 600 DPI, permitting the physical circulation of high-quality records to a deadline. The capability to boost or lower the dimensions of your product enables flexible customization in the copying process to satisfy your unique requirements. The printer’s fax feature runs at a speed of 33.6 kbps. A charitable 6.8 cm LCD touchscreen is coupled with 128MB of inner RAM for straightforward navigation of a wide range of papers on the printer itself. Compatibility with AirPrint, Mopria, the Brother Print Service, and others creates effortless to use and set up regardless of what your existing IT arrangement is like.
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother MFC-L2730DW Drivers Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
Read Also: Brother DCP-8060 Driver, Software & Download
How To Install Brother MFC-L2730DW Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother MFC-L2730DW setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Brother MFCL2730DW driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Brother connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Brother MFC-L2730DW Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother MFC-L2730DW printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose Brother MFCL2730DW printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Brother MFC-L2730DW driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services