The Brother MFC-L3770CDW all-in-one printer mobile printer, copier, scanner, and fax, use full organization assistance and is best for tiny workplaces. This version is efficient and user-friendly; this version gives full-color prints at top-class print speeds of 24 pages per min, with as rapid as 14 seconds rate time for the first page. The printer comes with incorporated Near-Field Communication, indicating that you can print from your mobile, making the job quicker, much easier, and more accessible.
The Brother MFC-L3770CDW colorful business papers make an impact and can help you leave a lasting effect during conferences, presentations, and pitches. The approximately 2400 dpi print high quality and laser (LED) technology generate high-quality professional prints. Designs like the MFCL3770CDW assist in enhancing office productivity by decreasing downtime due to high-print rates and the built-in 250 sheet paper ability. This permits you to benefit longer without continually including a paper in the tray. At the same time, the easy-to-use touchscreen for effortless access to attributes suggests that work can be published without difficulties or hold-ups. The high-yield, cost-friendly products ensure that you won’t have to spend endless time transforming your printer toner.
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother MFC-L3770CDW Drivers Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
Read Also: Brother MFC-J6530DW Driver, Software & Download
How To Install Brother MFC-L3770CDW Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother MFC-L3770CDW setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MFCL3770CDW driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Brother connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Brother MFC-L3770CDW Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother MFC-L3770CDW printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose MFCL3770CDW printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Brother MFC-L3770CDW driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services