The Epson Artisan 1430 is the replacement for the Stylus 1400. In the beginning, I was a bit taken back by the new Artisan tag Epson provided this printer, having just seen these assigned to the lower-end customer designs and all-in-one tools. The Epson 1430 feature that could appeal to lots of professional photographers, specifically for those that take pleasure in printing; however, do not print day in, day out. Epson packages 1430 with a full collection of 6 separate ink tanks black, cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, and light magenta. These are Epson’s Claria Hi-Definition inks with asserted better smudge, scratch, and water-resistance. A fast examination of this spot- and water-resistance revealed that the inks measure up to their claim even on shiny paper, the water didn’t cause an issue, and it took quite a bit more than typical stress to see any smudging problems.
The Artisan 1430 has the connectivity options appropriate for home setups. You can attach it to a network using Wi-Fi, or straight to a COMPUTER or Mac through USB. There’s a PictBridge USB port on the front (for straight links to PictBridge-enabled digital cameras), but this specific USB port does not sustain flash drives or any other USB device. There’s no Ethernet port, neither exist media card ports. Smartphones can print to the Epson Artisan 1430 with EpsonConnect application. Likewise included is a tray for printing CD/DVDs with an inkjet layer, and a software bundle that consists of Adobe Photoshop Elements 9, Epson Print CD, and vehicle driver software. If you are attaching through USB, note that no USB wire is included with the printer. Epson Artisan 1430 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
Epson Artisan 1430 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson Artisan 1430 Driver (Windows)
Epson Artisan 1430 Software (Windows)
Epson Artisan 1430 Print Layout Driver (Windows)
Epson 1430 Driver (macOS)
Epson 1430 Combo Package Installer (macOS)
Epson 1430 Software Updater (macOS)
How To Install Epson Artisan 1430 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson Artisan 1430 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Artisan 1430
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson Artisan 1430 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson Artisan 1430 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson Artisan 1430 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson Artisan 1430 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services