Epson Artisan 800 Drivers, Install, Scanner, Software Download, Review, and Setup – The Artisan 800 printer All-In-One with Wi-Fi and fax. Theoretically, it has all the signs of being the best AIO ever made, specifically for individuals who desire convenience; however, it is deeply treated around fine photo prints. The Epson Artisan 800 is a photo ink-jet multifunction device that can print, scan, copy, fax, and print straight onto ink-jet optical discs like CD-Rs and DVD-Rs. You can attach the Epson 800 to your Mac through USB 2.0, Ethernet, or over 802.11 g wireless. We had a problem scanning over a cordless connection, and the message printing on ordinary paper can not be determined as laser-sharp. Yet, the photo prints and photographic copy of premium quality will draw in passionate digital photographers prepared to ignore those tiny aggravations.
The scanner has a maximum 4,800 dpi optical resolution, with an 8.5 by 11.7-inch flatbed. The Epson Artisan 800 does not have a 48-bit outcome. Our examination scans were of Very Good high quality, with pleasing and fairly specific colors having a tendency a little bit in the instructions of the red and missing out on some dark details in darker locations. Useful switches let you save your scan as a picture document, send it to your e-mail program, preserve the scan as a PDF, or scan to a message, making use of the included OCR software. Scan times were credible, with an 8 by 10, 600 dpi scan taking about 30 secs to finish when connected directly using USB 2.0.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson Artisan 800 Drivers Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
Read Also: Epson Artisan 725 Drivers Download and Software, Install, Setup
How To Install Epson Artisan 800 Drivers on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson Artisan 800 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Artisan 800 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson Artisan 800 Drivers on Mac:
- Install the Epson Artisan 800 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose Artisan 800 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson Artisan 800 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services