The Epson DS-530 Color Duplex Document Scanner is a capable, affordable document scanner for small-office or personal usage. In screening, it fulfilled or surpassed its rated rate (which is a little greater than some comparable budget scanners we have evaluated), and it lost nearly no time in the message recognition stage of converting documents right into a searchable PDF. The DS-530 does solid work in business card analysis, and just its mediocre optical personality recognition (OCR) performance stands in the means of it gaining an Editors’ Choice honor.
The practical and fast DS-530 duplex color scanner is intelligent for company document administration, using world-class efficiency and convenience. With the ability to scan at approximately 35ppm/70ipm, it uses a wide range of media handling options that allow you to rapidly record, index, store, and share your business-critical documents. Epson DS-530 can aid your service gain control over essential info, enhance the quality of your company choices, and boost operational and procedure efficiency.
Table of Contents
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson DS-530 Scanner and Driver Download For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Epson DS-530 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson DS-530 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install DS-530 driver
- Choose your Scanner from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson DS-530 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson DS-530 Scanner setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your Scanner.
- Choose DS-530 Scanner registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson DS-530 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services