The Epson EcoTank ET-4850 printer for little workplaces balances a high first price with an inexpensive per page for considerable financial savings if you print sufficiently. The ET-4850’s efficiency scores aren’t impressive for the price, at 15.5 ppm for monochrome black web pages and 8.5 ppm for shade, but it provided reputable efficiency compared within a similar way priced inkjet container printers and some less-expensive cartridge printers.
The Epson EcoTank ET-4850 is an all-in-one printer with incredibly reduced rates. Thus, there is a great extent for heavy ink users to conserve expenses. This Epson ET-4850 printer is portable in dimension. The upper display screen is flat unless it is hinged to put in added sheets. It likewise offers Wi-Fi direct if out on a wireless network. There are home windows for ink levels, placing the worry of users secure.
The Epson EcoTank ET-4850 has been performing well on the printing test. The Epson ET-4850 is better than previous slower versions; however, this model has no impressive growth. The EcoTank ET-4850 print high quality is letter sharp with sharp edges. There is no indication of banding with smooth shifts. The colors look natural, and the appearances were accurately created.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson EcoTank ET-4850 Driver Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
Read Also: Epson EcoTank ET-2711 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
How To Install Epson EcoTank ET-4850 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson EcoTank ET-4850 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install EcoTank ET-4850 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson EcoTank ET-4850 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson EcoTank ET-4850 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose EcoTank ET-4850 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the EcoTank ET-4850 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services