Epson EcoTank ET-M1120 Driver, Install, Software Download, Review, and Setup – The Epson ET-M1120 printer is thought about among one of the most affordable printers in the marketplace. It features a host of functions and capabilities that maximize print efficiency in the home or small office environment. The EcoTank ET-M1120 can deliver up to 32 pages per minute in monochrome. The very first web page out time is as quickly as 8 seconds, and it can print approximately 15,000 web pages a month, making the Epson EcoTank ET-M1120 printer suitable for home and small office use with high print needs.
The Epson EcoTank ET-M1120 prints at a resolution of approximately 1,440 x 720 dpi for superb reproduction of messages, photos, and graphics. Its tray is sizeable, easily accessible, and accommodating up to 30 sheets, which suffices for everyday printing tasks. For ease of connection and firmware updates, the printer is geared up with Wi-Fi and a USB port. It is also suitable with Mac and Windows operating systems, consisting of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7, for complete adaptability. Not only is the ET-M1120 printer brimming with connection alternatives, but it is also likewise easy to pack with ink and use.
Thanks to its contemporary design, the Epson EcoTank ET-M1120 takes in less power yet creates high-quality prints compared to several other models, making it a great home printing tool that is likewise fashionable. Its moderate printout rate and top quality aid you print out papers successfully and progressively, while its great connectivity functions make it a practical option for any home or office.
Table of Contents
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson ET-M1120 Drivers Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
|Printer Driver v2.61.01 (Windows)|
|Epson Software Updater v4.6.1(Windows)|
|Printer Driver v10.85 (macOS)|
|Epson Event Manager v2.51.83 (macOS)|
How To Install Epson EcoTank ET-M1120 Drivers on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson ET-M1120 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install EcoTank ET-M1120 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson EcoTank ET-M1120 Drivers on Mac:
- Install the Epson EcoTank ET-M1120 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose EcoTank ET-M1120 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-M1120 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services