The Epson ET-2710 is the least expensive MFP with refillable ink storage tanks that we’ve assessed. Typically of such devices, it’s essential: while it has cordless networking, its absence of a screen rules out more advanced functions. Instead, there’s a touch of symbols and indicator LEDs to manage basic jobs such as single-page photocopying– there’s no counter to multiple dial-up copies. Paper handling is restricted to a simple 100-sheet input and a 30-sheet result and, if you wish to print double-sided, you will certainly need to do it manually. The EcoTank ET-2710‘s absence of screen eliminates innovative cloud functions such as scanning to or printing from an on-line file service, but the ET-2710 does support Google Cloud Print. This enables you to print from any device in any internet-connected area, although the price is that your document goes through Google servers.
The Epson ET-2710 a bit sluggish, delivering shade graphics at 2.9 ppm and black message at just 9.6 ppm– although this skyrocketed to 16.1 ppm in draft mode. Each borderless 10 x 15cm photo took more than two-and-a-half mins, while 2 10 x 8in shots took 18 mins and 26 seconds that we’re never coming back. Scan speeds were similarly kicked back, with sneak peeks requiring 11 seconds, a 300dpi A4 scan taking 25 secs, and a 1,200 dpi photo scan finishing in merely under a minute.
We duplicated a mono page in 14 secs and a color one in 35 seconds. Our results were usually functional. Ordinary paper text and graphics were crisp and robust, although the draft message was rather pale. Photocopies were faithful to the originals, while scans were exceptional both for archiving documents and catching photos at medium to great detail. Epson ET-2710 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
Epson ET-2710 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson ET-2710 Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-2710 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-2710 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson Expression ET-2710 Driver (macOS)
Epson Expression ET-2710 Scan Driver (macOS)
Expression ET-2710 Easy Photo Scan (macOS)
How To Install Epson ET-2710 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson ET-2710 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-2710
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson ET-2710 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson ET-2710 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-2710 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-2710 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services