Epson Event Manager is software that lets you unlock your printer scanner, and also the printer hidden feature. It is a useful software that lets you do many operations, and unlock printer hidden functions. This software is free to download, and you can get all free access to using this software by downloading it free from this website. No need for any payment, and knowledge on using software and programming too.
The latest version of the Epson Event Manager is version 3.11.53, and this version is available for both Windows and Mac OS. With this Event manager software, you could unlock tools, and features software that unlocks your support for the Epson scanner and printer.
What is the Epson Event Manager Software
It is software from Epson that provides access to any product buttons to use open scanning software. You can also save the scanner settings, making your scanning projects much easier and faster. With the latest version, now over 70% of the installations for Epson scanners and printers will use this version.
With the setup, you can create a startup point for your windows when you are booting your PC, So whenever you want to use your PC for quick scanning, you can do it quickly using the software. The scheduled task will also be added to the windows task scheduler whenever you are starting the program.
The Event Manager is a utility software to connect your scanner, your PC, to the internet, and then also connect it to Windows Firewall.
Key Features of the Event Manager from Epson
There is much use for the Event manager, from managing Epson scanning, and printing schedule, to allowing Spodin Scanner features, one of the licensed freeware, and can be used to hasten the printing or scanning. Here are a few notable key features of the Epson Event Manager.
- Allowing Several Spodin Scanner Features
- It is Licensed Software, and since it is free, it is a freeware
- Very user-friendly, easy to use, and simple interface
- No need for technical knowledge, can be operated by beginner
- Hasten the printing and scanning process for the Epson printer and scanner
- Support with Windows and macOS operating systems
- Support with many check additional settings such as Photo Kind, Target Folder, Initial Size, Data Type, Resolution, and Documents format.
How to Download the Event Manager from Epson
If you want to download Event manager software for your Epson printer or scanner, you can download it here on our website freely. Confused about how you download it? Make sure to follow our tutorial here, to freely download the software directly from our website.
- First, make sure you have already installed the EpsonEvent Manager Software Download
- Click on the green download button
- Now, select the location you want to download it for your PC
- Open the downloader, and then install the file
- Now, wait for the installation to complete
- Then you can install your Event manager directly
The Epson Event manager is a freeware that can give you utility, and tools for better use of the Epson scanner and printer, therefore it is recommended to fully utilize it for people who rely heavily on the scanner and printer.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson Event Manager Software and Download For Windows & Mac:
|Epson Event Manager v3.11.53 (Windows)|
|Epson Event Manager v2.51.83 Download (macOS)|
Read Also: 3D-Drivers Printers and Software Download
How do I Install the scanner for Epson Event Manager Software:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson Event Manager setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Epson Event Manager Download
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson Event Manager Software and Download on Mac:
- Install the Epson Event Manager Software setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson Event Manager Download
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services