The Epson Perfection V350 Photo is a versatile scanner that does its best deal with photo prints. It provides a minimal capacity to scan slides and strips of the movie. The Epson V350 Photo might not achieve the scanning perfection its name implies; however, it does a subtle (yet slow) job of scanning photo prints. It can take care of general-purpose scanning and is targeted at home use. One-touch buttons let you copy (scan and print) and scan to e-mail (affix the scan to an e-mail message). However, the Perfection V350 is implied for individuals that are mostly interested in scanning photo prints, with an occasional foray into 35mm slides and strips of a movie.
The Epson Perfection V350 software does a preliminary scan and shows a 2-by-3-inch thumbnail of each photo in the filmstrip. You can select all or a few of the pictures to scan, and you have the choice of establishing cropping location, resolution, dirt removal, and much more for every photo. Then click on the Scan button in the software user interface and allow the Epson V350 Photo most likely to function.
In our testing, it took about 5 mins to scan a filmstrip consisting of four shots into Photoshop as 4-by-6-inch, 240-dpi, 48-bit shade images. When the scan is completed, the Epson Perfection V350 Photo spits the film back out. Press the Eject switch, and the scanner launches the current strip and is ready to accept the following. With a little practice, you could conveniently scan ten strips per hr, with minimal babysitting needed. Epson Perfection V350 Driver, Scanner Install, Software Download
Epson Perfection V350 Scanner Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson Perfection V350 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson Perfection V350 Copy Factory (Windows)
Epson Perfection V350 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson V350 ICA Scanner Driver (macOS)
Epson V350 Scan Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson Perfection V350 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson Perfection V350 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Perfection V350
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect Scanner setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson Perfection V350 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson Perfection V350 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson Perfection V350 Scanner setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson Perfection V350 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services