The Perfection V370 Scanner from Epson includes a 4800dpi optical resolution and a CCD sensing unit with ReadyScan LED technology. The V370 scanner’s high resolution is suitable for scanning both images and papers, and its 48-bit shade deepness and 3.2 Dmax provide exact shade rendition for all your scans. In addition to scanning records, the scanner includes a built-in openness system and consists of a film holder so you can scan 35mm movies and slides too. Conveniently transform your old negatives and slides to digital pictures you can see, edit, and reprint on your computer.
The Epson V370 Photo makes it easy to scan straight to cloud services like Google Docs, Evernote, MS SharePoint, and more1 with Document Capture Software. It likewise offers one-touch buttons for scan-to-email and copy. Plus, use photo repair to bring those discolored household photos back to life. You can also scan large artwork or photo (CD) album pages with ArcSoft Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe software. Including Epson superior ReadyScan Technology for rapid scans and no warmup time, you will undoubtedly be scanning in no time at all. Epson Perfection V370 Driver, Scanner Install, Software Download
The Epson Perfection V370 scanner comes with OCR software for both Windows and Mac so you can conveniently transform scanned documents into an editable message. Additionally, you can scan straight to PDF data and create searchable PDF files. The included software likewise supplies a simple way to scan directly to email or shadow storage space. Need to scan bulky things or thick book? The cover opens to a complete 180 ° so you can conveniently place anything directly on the scanner, and it will also fix for darkness developed by a publication spine. The Epson V370 scanner uses a primary USB 2.0 connection and is compatible with both TWAIN and WIA drivers.
Table of Contents
Epson Perfection V370 Scanner Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson Perfection V370 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson Perfection V370 Copy Utility Driver (Windows)
Epson Perfection V370 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson V370 Driver (macOS)
Epson V370 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson V370 Easy Photo Scan Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson Perfection V370 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson Perfection V370 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Perfection V370
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Scanner:
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson Scanner support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson Perfection V370 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson Perfection V370 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson Perfection V370 Scanner setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson Perfection V370 Scanner
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services