The Epson Stylus CX7400 printer all-in-one that always provides incredible outcomes from ordinary paper files to beautiful indeterminate pictures. Whether you print color or white-and-black documents, there’s no demand to jeopardize speed because the CX7400 supplies approximately 28 ppm.
The Epson Stylus CX7400 uses convenient individual ink cartridges, so you can replace just the color that runs out. The Epson CX7400 uses one standard ink set for both files and pictures – no special cartridges called for and no need to exchange out cartridges. And also, you’ll get impressive prints on simple and photo paper and obtain excellent prints immediately with Auto Photo Adjustment. This Stylus CX7400 simple copying protects, organize, and bring back crucial documents with one-touch copying and top quality scanning and also make several color copies effortlessly.
The high-performance Epson Stylus CX7400 a simple to produce great reprints and enlargements – whatever the task available. Anything’s possible with this fast, full-featured all-in-one. Swiftly scan in those favorite images, or copy an essential record. Recover faded household pictures with built-in color reconstruction, or print your preferred photo right from your flash memory card or PictBridge-enabled electronic camera. Epson Stylus CX7400 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
Epson Stylus CX7400 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson Stylus CX7400 Driver (Windows)
Epson Stylus CX7400 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson Stylus CX7400 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson CX7400 Driver (macOS)
Epson CX7400 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson CX7400 Scan Common Updater (macOS)
How To Install Epson Stylus CX7400 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson Stylus CX7400 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Stylus CX7400.
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson Stylus CX7400 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson Stylus CX7400 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson Stylus CX7400 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson Stylus CX7400 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services