The Epson Stylus NX230 printer loads both high quality and efficiency into one space-saving item. Part of the brand-new line of Small-in-Ones, specifically from Epson, this useful product fits perfectly in basically any kind of setup. Peaceful and portable, it features Epson Connect, instantaneous wireless printing from preferred mobile phones, plus the latest in wireless technology. With Easy Epson Wireless configuration, it’s effortless to share your Small-in-One with every person in your family. And, the NX230 continually delivers high-quality files and pictures.
When you’re in a rush, you can get your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. You also can scan and archive essential records, promptly create color duplicates, and use the picture improvement tools to get excellent images every single time. The Epson NX230 also provides individual ink cartridges to replace just the shade you need. Epson Stylus NX230 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
The Epson Stylus NX230 Small-In-One Printer publishes 4.4 ppm in black and 2.2 ppm in color. The specific ink cartridges lower the price per print by letting you replace only the color that runs out. The printer’s high resolution and little ink decrease (4pl) make it suitable for printing images, leaflets, and papers. Additionally, the printer’s red-eye elimination and photo remediation help create the best feasible prints.
In addition to a USB link, the NX230 printer features a Wi-Fi connection so that you can print from anywhere on your wireless network. Not only don’t you need to buy a different printer for each computer system, but the printer also doesn’t have to occupy valuable desktop space. The Epson Stylus NX230 printer is additionally compatible with Epson Connect, permitting you to print from and scan to popular mobile phones.
Table of Contents
Epson Stylus NX230 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson Stylus NX230 Driver (Windows)
Epson Stylus NX230 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson Stylus NX230 Software Updater (Windows)
Epson NX230 Driver (macOS)
Epson NX230 ICA Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson NX230 Event Manager (macOS)
How To Install Epson Stylus NX230 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson Stylus NX230 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Stylus NX230
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson Stylus NX230 printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Stylus NX230 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson Stylus NX230 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson Stylus NX230 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson Stylus NX230 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services