The Epson Stylus NX420 is just one of the lowest-priced multifunction printer (MFP) models in Epson’s collection. It has a decent function established for its rate; however, it’s slow-moving at both photo and document printing, and its output high quality– specifically for message and images– was below the curve. The NX420 is a three-function MFP tailored to home use: it can print, copy, and scan. It can print images from a memory card (however can not scan to one). Epson NX420 can scan to a computer along with email, opening your computer system’s default email customer and affixing the scan to a brand-new message. It has a multi-card viewer, though it lacks a port for a USB thumb drive.
The Epson Stylus NX420 was a sub-par to slow down the entertainer in our tests. Standard-quality text web pages published at below-average rates of 5 web pages per min on the PC and 4.9 ppm on the Mac. Snapshot-size images posted on the PC at a midrange three ppm on ordinary paper and a below-average 0.8 ppm on photo paper. Our high-resolution, near-full-page photo published on the Mac took control of 3 mins to print (0.3 ppm), an additional below-average time. A primary one-page copy took 17 seconds (concerning average), but a mix of full-page and partial-page color photo scans was noticeably slower than the mean.
The Stylus NX420’s print top quality suffers on simple paper, also the nicer-quality Hammermill Laser Print stock that we make use of for most of our screening. At default setups, our message examples looked reasonably black, however fuzzy around the edges, while photos showed up rinsed. When we chose higher-quality print modes and Epson photo paper, we got much better outcomes. Epson Stylus NX420 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
Table of Contents
Epson Stylus NX420 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson Stylus NX420 Driver (Windows)
Epson Stylus NX420 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson Stylus NX420 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson NX420 Scanner Driver (macOS)
Epson NX420 ICA Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson NX420 Event Manager (macOS)
How To Install Epson Stylus NX420 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson Stylus NX420 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Stylus NX420.
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson Stylus NX420 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson Stylus NX420 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson Stylus NX420 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson Stylus NX420 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services