The Epson Stylus Photo R2000 utilizes UltraChrome HiGloss pigment ink to provide ultra-glossy pictures while giving you all the advantages of pigment ink, such as long-lasting prints the versatility to deal with a vast array of media. Very functional, the printer sustains a variety of media-handling choices, including cut sheets, roll paper, art media, and also CDs/DVDs. Complete larger tasks like panoramics, calendars, and photo publications a lot more quickly– at 17ml, the R2000’s cartridge dimension has been enhanced by 50 percent for comfort and economic climate. And with Epson’s specific ink system, you only ever need to change the color made use of, saving you cash.
Adaptable connectivity Thanks to the Stylus Photo R2000’s Wi-Fi connectivity, you can place the R2000 printer wherever suits you best and print easily from your iPad or iPhone utilizing the Epson Print application. You can additionally attach using Ethernet and USB or print directly from your digital cam using PictBridge. Whatever you print, high-quality results are guaranteed with the combination of Epson’s inks and Micro Piezo printhead. The printhead delivers a variable bead size down to 1.5 pl for high accuracy and smooth ranks. Its ink blending feature guarantees that color reproduction is as exact as feasible by protecting against the ink from settling. Get vibrant, natural shades with Epson UltraChromeHiGloss ink, which includes red and orange for natural-looking complexion reproduction.
Table of Contents
Epson Stylus Photo R2000 Printer
The Epson R2000 is an A3+ photo printer with incorporated 802.11 n Wi-Fi and roll media printing. It’s a fantastic option if you’re interested in printing views, yet it’s likewise proficient at A3 and A4 photo printing too. Unless you’re doing large greyscale printing where a more extensive range of black inks is preferable, the Stylus Photo R2000 is more than qualified for premium quality prints with outstanding color accuracy and vibrancy. Establishing the Stylus Photo R2000 is sensibly basic– you don’t have to put any printheads or unlock anything, with the only requirement the printer’s eight ink installment cartridges. About twenty pieces of protective tape hold all the printer’s elements securely in place, some somewhat hidden, so configuration comes to be an Easter egg hunt for a few minutes.
Epson’s Stylus Photo R2000 can manage the needs of digital photography fanatics that intend to print their electronic pictures in A3 or A3+ dimensions. The roll paper feed indicates panorama printing is a breeze (although there’s no automatic cutter to make individual optimal paper financial savings). Print quality is as good as Canon’s mid-range A3+ design– unless you’re seeking microscopic detail, you’ll be more than pleased with the R2000’s outcome. Epson Stylus Photo R2000 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
Epson Stylus Photo R2000 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson Stylus Photo R2000 Driver (Windows)
Epson Stylus R2000 Drivers and Utility Package (Windows)
Epson Stylus R2000 Print Layout (Windows)
Epson R2000 Driver (macOS)
EpsonNet R2000 Config Utility (macOS)
Epson R2000 Print CD (macOS)
How To Install Epson Stylus Photo R2000 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson Stylus Photo R2000 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Stylus Photo R2000
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson Stylus Photo R2000 printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Stylus Photo R2000 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson Stylus Photo R2000 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson Stylus Photo R2000 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson Stylus Photo R2000 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services