The Epson WorkForce DS-30 mobile scanner is restricted to discriminatory scans and a manual feed, however, it’s light, low-cost, and consists of options to scan to the cloud. The Epson DS-30 is the first mobile business scanner and among the lightest on the market. It makes it simple for mobile company people to take care of documents rapidly and efficiently while in action. So, wherever there is a requirement to scan and store paper records such as business cards or authorized kinds, the DS-30 digitizes them with ease. Epson WorkForce DS-30 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
The Epson WorkForce DS-30 mobile document scanner Scan, conserve and send essential data where your service takes you. Providing full-function versatility on the go, the Epson DS-30 checks invoices, documents up to 8.5″ x 14″, plastic I.D. cards and even more right into an email, searchable PDF and more. Send your scanned documents directly to one of the most popular cloud services with the included software. Included modification tools allow you to instantly get rid of punch openings from scanned pictures, auto-size files, boost message top quality, and proper picture skew so you can keep your business relocating when you’re out on the road. Perfect for active specialists, this light-weight, travel-friendly single-side scanner prepares you to perform whenever you are. USB powered, there’s no external power supply needed. And, it’s Mac and PC suitable.
Table of Contents
Epson WorkForce DS-30 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce DS-30 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce DS-30 Common Updater (Windows)
Epson WorkForce DS-30 Document Capture Pro (Windows)
Epson DS-30 ICA Scanner Driver (macOS)
Epson DS-30 Scanner Driver (macOS)
Epson DS-30 Event Manager (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce DS-30 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce DS-30 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce DS-30
- Choose your scanner from the list and tap next.
- Tick scanner registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect scanner setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Scanner :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson scanner support guide.
- Turn on the Epson WorkForce DS-30 scanner and head to the scanner control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the WorkForce DS-30 Driver and start printing
How To Setup Epson WorkForce DS-30 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce DS-30 scanner setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your scanner.
- Choose scanner registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce DS-30 scanner
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services