Epson WorkForce DS-5500 Driver, Install, Scanner, Software Download, Review, and Setup – The Epson DS-5500 is a high-performance and simple A4 flatbed document scanner, Windows and Mac-compatible DS-5500 deal with complex scanning jobs effortlessly. CCD technology and advanced imaging functions make sure high-quality scans, with features consisting of Book Spine Correction, automatic black and white color detection, boosted color failure and improvement, pre-defined scanning setups, automatic de-skew, text improvement, advanced chopping, automatic folder production, barcode recognition, and zonal OCR A & B support.
The Epson DS-5500 features a power line, setup guide, software (CD), USB cable, and customer manual (CD) for quick and straightforward setup. Optional additionals include a network interface panel and cleaning kit. Document Capture Pro makes data correction and conversion easy. With Push Scan and ‘scan to work’ (including ‘scan to email’ and scan to Microsoft SharePoint) functions and an eight-second scan speed, the Workforce DS-5500 aids you and your team get complicated tasks finished with marginal initiative and training. With sophisticated document combinations and the optional Network Interface Panel, the Epson Workforce DS-5500 is ideal for good market services.
Table of Contents
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson DS-5500 Driver Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
|Epson DS-5500 ISIS Driver (Windows)|
|Epson Software Updater v4.6.1 (Windows)|
|Epson Event Manager v2.51.83 (macOS)|
How To Install Epson WorkForce DS-5500 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson DS-5500 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce DS-5500 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson WorkForce DS-5500 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce DS-5500 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose WorkForce DS-5500 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson DS-5500 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services