The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3823 has terrific scanner functions. The flatbed scanner has an excellent maximum scan resolution and color depth. It has a sheetfed scanner with an automatic document feeder (ADF) for scanning numerous web pages at a time. The Epson WF-3823 scan lid can stay open by itself, although its joints can not be lifted high enough to fit a thick document or textbook under the shut cover. However, there’s no duplex scanning, so you’ll have to manually flip over every page if you’re scanning a two-sided document.
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3823 is an excellent family printer. Its black and shade printing prices are inexpensive, and its color precision is perfect. Epson WF-3823 also has excellent scanner attributes if you want to digitize a family member’s photos. Regrettably, its photo printing high quality is just respectable, considering that pictures appeared reasonably grainy.
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3823 inkjet cartridge system is just fine. The black web page yield is pretty reduced, so you’ll have to change the black cartridge commonly. On the other hand, the color web page yield is excellent and must last you longer. There are three different shade cartridges, so you can alter the vacant ones without replacing them all at once. When the black ink goes out, it must be returned to proceed with printing, as you can only print with shade cartridges. On the benefit, there are high-capacity versions that ought to last longer, although we did not test these. We couldn’t discover any third-party ink readily available.
Table of Contents
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson WF-3823 Driver, Scanner, Install and Download For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3823 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Epson WF-3823 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3823 Driver on Mac:
- Install the printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WF-3823 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services