The Epson WorkForce WF-3540 multifunction printer is built for efficiency with cloud printing capacities, extra-large-capacity ink cartridges, twin 250-sheet paper trays, a user-friendly touchscreen display screen, and an exterior USB port for standalone copying and scanning. Paper dealing with on the WorkForce WF-3540 is superior. In addition to 2 bottom-mounted, 250-sheet paper cassettes, there’s a single-sheet rear feed for photo paper, envelopes, and the like. Idea: Push the essay down into the rear feeder up until you feel it grab; the form sits further down than with most printers. The scanner features an (ADF) that automatically scans both sides (by re-feed).
The result from the Epson WF-3540 is relatively significant. Shade graphics printed on simple paper program reasonably good shade accuracy. Pictures published on glossy photo supply, while a tad brights are as good as anything you’ll see this side of a devoted photo printer. Text is sharp and black, and also draft-mode files are quickly understandable. Scans tended to be dark, though duplicates endured no such issue. Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
The Epson WorkForce WF-3540’s speed is quite helpful for this cost point. Black and white web pages print at about 11.5 per min (ppm) on the COMPUTER and 11.4 on the Mac. Snapshot-sized (4-by-6-inch) images print at 4.8 ppm to ordinary paper and 0.5 ppm to glossy photo supply. A complete, 8.5-inch by 11-inch photo published on the Mac takes about two and a half mins. Scan rates are ordinary or much better. Sneak peeks take around 10 secs. A full-page shade scan at 600 dpi takes about 35 secs, while a 1200-dpi scan of a 4-by-6-inch location takes concerning a minute and a half.
Table of Contents
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Scanner Driver (Windows)
WorkForce WF-3540 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson WF-3540 Driver (macOS)
Epson WF-3540 ICA Scanner Driver (macOS)
Epson WF-3540 Software Updater (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce WF-3540 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce WF-3540
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce WF-3540 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce WF-3540 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services