The Epson WorkForce WF-7010 is a budget-friendly wide-format printer that includes the World’s Fastest print rates in its class. Promptly print formats in colossal layout. The WorkForce WF-7010 makes whatever easy. With two paper trays and a complete paper ability of approximately 500 sheets, it’s always prepared to print on ordinary paper or specialized media. And, with automatic two-sided printing, it offers a lot more versatility. The Epson WF-7010 moves at your hectic speed, whatever the project at hand. Prints are smudge, discolour and water-resistant so that you can handle them quickly after printing. Engineered to use the utmost speed and adaptability, this high-performance printer brings you high quality without compromise.
Paper handling, in particular, is a strength. The Workforce WF-7010 is the only one of these printers that supply two paper trays. That allows you to keep the letter-size paper in one tray, as much as 13-by-19-inch paper in the other, and utilize the printer for all of your printing, quickly changing to and fro between paper sizes without needing to switch out a form in the tray. Beyond that, the Epson WF-7010 holds 250 sheets in each tray, for a total amount of 500 sheets, and consists of a duplexer (for two-sided printing). Epson WorkForce WF-7010 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
This Epson WorkForce WF-7010 is a quickly adequate paper handling ability for most micro and small offices. However, as a bonus, Epson claims the printer can likewise deal with paper as big as 13 by 44 inches. According to Epson, you can load colossal paper using the 13-by-19-inch drawer, although most of the sheet will undoubtedly be hanging around from the front of the tray.
Epson WorkForce WF-7010 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce WF-7010 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce WF-7010 Software Updater (Windows)
EpsonNet WF-7010 Config Utility (Windows)
Epson WF-7010 Driver (macOS)
Epson WF-7010 Config Utility Driver (macOS)
Epson WF-7010 Software Updater (macOS)
Read Also: Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4720 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-7010 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce WF-7010 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce WF-7010
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson WF-7010 printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the WorkForce WF-7010 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-7010 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce WF-7010 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce WF-7010 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services