The Epson WorkForce WF-7610 printer A3+ is continuously going to be rather significant, but Epson takes care to keep the dimension of the WF-7610 to that of a desktop photocopier. its small design is assisted even more by using a telescopic output tray, which can be expanded midway when you’re printing A4. In addition to the printers sits a powerful A3 scanner. Epson WorkForce WF-7610 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
The Epson WorkForce WF-7610 scanner has a duplex 35-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF), so you can scan or copy double-sided files in one procedure. There’s just a single scan head, though, so duplex scans have to pass through 3 times. Epson declares speeds of 18ppm for monoprint and 10ppm for color, both on A4 paper, which are both excellent speeds for an inkjet printer. Nonetheless, in our tests, we did not see greater than 14.3 ppm in mono– which got on the 20-page examination document. On the five-page paper, the printer managed 10.7 ppm; 11.5 ppm in the draft setting. The A4 duplex rate held up specifically well, at 7.9 sides per minute.
The Epson WF-7610 mono message and color graphics examination returned 4.9 ppm, less than half the specified rate, however still practical. An equal A3 web page took 25 seconds, so slightly over 2ppm. Duplicates took 22 seconds and 29 seconds for A4 and A3, respectively, and 50 seconds for five mono pages from the ADF. 15 x 10cm images took between 57 seconds and 1 min 36 secs, depending upon resource and image setting. Epson WorkForce WF-7610 a full A3 photo print took 3 mins 29 secs, which is once again a commendable time for a printer of this size.
Epson WorkForce WF-7610 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce WF-7610 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce WF-7610 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce WF-7610 Software Updater (Windows)
Epson WF-7610 Driver (macOS)
Epson WF-7610 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson WF-7610 Event Manager (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-7610 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce WF-7610 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce WF-7610
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson WorkForce WF-7610 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-7610 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce WF-7610 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce WF-7610 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services