The business-oriented Epson WorkForce WF-7720 includes several methods to attach to your PC, your network, your smartphone, and the cloud, consisting of Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and connecting to a private COMPUTER through USB. Epson WF-7720 can print from, and scan to USB thumb drives from the port situated on the chassis’s left-front, under the control board. You additionally get near-field communication (NFC). This peer-to-peer network method enables you to launch a print or scan just by touching your suitable smartphone or tablet computer to a designated hotspot on the AIO beside the control panel.
The Epson WorkForce WF-7720 prints, duplicates, and scans wide-format pages and is backed by a durable function collection. Its relatively high expense per page delegates it to being a low-volume service printer. The WorkForce WF-7720 replaces Epson’s currently rather long-in-the-tooth WorkForce WF-7620. However, apart from a few small feature upgrades and changes, such as making the ADF auto-duplexing, a little increasing the size of the color touch display (from 3.5 inches to 4.3 inches), and updating the operating system considerably, this brand-new design is a whole lot like the old one. Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
There are a couple of cosmetic changes, such as a classier-looking control panel. (I’ll speak more about that in a minute.). Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Wide-format All-in-One Printer offered can print, scan, copy, and fax such huge web pages has to allow enough to take care of that media dimension. The Epson WF-7720 measures 16.5 by 22.3 by 19.1 inches and weighs 47.8 pounds, which corresponds to the WF-7620.
Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Scanner Driver (Windows)
WorkForce WF-7720 Fax Utility (Windows)
Epson WF-7720 Driver (macOS)
Epson WF-7720 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson WF-7720 Event Manager (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce WF-7720 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce WF-7720
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson WF-7720 printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the WorkForce WF-7720 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce WF-7720 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce WF-7720 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services