The Epson XP-445 is the white version model that can be had for around ₤ 50 from various UK high road stores. It comes geared up with a flatbed scanner, separate inks, and Wi-Fi connection. This neat white box has a tiny footprint, though this is bigger when printing, as you need to pull out the paper feed and outcome trays. Also then, Epson’s catchphrase ‘small-in-one’ has been worthy of. This Epson XP-445 can load up to 100 sheets of ordinary paper into the near-vertical tray at the rear of the printer, and this can be exchanged for photo paper when essential. The XP-445 flat cover of the device folds up to expose a flatbed scanner, and at the end of the front panel is a pull-out tray, with a flip-over paper quit.
Higher up at the front is a pivoted control board, with a 68mm color LCD. This Epson XP-445 isn’t a touchscreen, but the simple press switch controls alongside the display screen are easy to use and offer excellent tactile comments. Hinge up the XP-445 scanner area of the machine, and you have access to the four different ink cartridges, which clip easily right into their holders in the print head, so maintenance is straightforward. At the Epson XP-445 back is a single USB port; however, all the most effective attributes of the machine resolve wireless, so this is the favored web link. In addition to being able to attach to a local network, the equipment works with iPhone and Android Epson apps to print straight from mobile devices and can print remotely though the business’s very own software.
Table of Contents
Epson XP-445 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson XP-445 Driver (Windows)
Epson XP-445 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson XP-445 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson XP 445 Scan Software (macOS)
Epson XP 445 Easy Photo Scan Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson XP-445 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-445 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-445
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson XP-445 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-445 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-445 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-445 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services