The Epson XP-760 is perfect for photography fanatics trying to find excellent photo printing and high overall performance, will print, scan, and copy to a high standard. It makes use of six individual inks for premium quality color prints and features a large LCD touch screen and cordless printing performance for easy use throughout your home. The XP-760 utilizes six separate ink cartridges to generate smooth tonal gradations, all-natural blacks, and vibrant, vivid colors in your images. It’ll print at a resolution of approximately 5,760 x 1,400 dpi, distribution fien information in photos and clear, simple to read the message on records. And also, with six single inks, you’ll only have to change the color that goes out, conserving you money in the long-term.
The Epson XP-760 with cordless and mobile printing technology, you can print from almost any type of gadget, throughout the world. Wi-Fi makes it easy to print from your tool of choice at home, while Epson Connect, AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print enable printing from iOS and Android devices. You can also print from PictBridge compatible video cameras directly from Facebook, making use of Epson Creative Print, or from throughout in the world by emailing photos and records straight to the printer with Epson Email Print. Connecting to Wi-Fi is essential thanks to the automatic Wi-Fi set-up, while the XP-760 can be controlled either on your computer system or on the printer itself. The big touch display creates secure procedures and navigation between functions. The XP-760 also includes Auto Power On, instantly transforming the printer on and opening up the control panel and result tray when you begin printing.
Epson XP-760 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson XP-760 Driver (Windows)
Epson XP-760 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson XP-760 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson XP 760 Software (macOS)
Epson XP 760 Scan Software (macOS)
Epson XP 760 ICA Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson XP-760 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-760 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-760
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson XP-760 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-760 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-760 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-760 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services