The HP OfficeJet 250 solves this concern with a highly portable option for those that work in remote locations or out in the field. OfficeJet 250 is made from hard, black matte plastic and durable enough to survive the odd knock and bump. The lid protects against dust from entering the working parts, while a 1-year service warranty provides comfort if it is damaged on the road. HP 250 can print wirelessly from your PC or mobile phone using the HP Smart app to support Wi-fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, and Bluetooth LE links.
The HP OfficeJet 250 uses a little style, 3kg, multi-function A4 printer, and scanner. A 6.7 centimeters touchscreen regulates print, high quality and added setups, with automatic paper-sizing, which is taken care of when you establish the paper feed overviews. You can additionally print in the car or at remote websites thanks to a Lithium-ion battery. The HP 250 can be recharged within 2 hours and should give a day’s printing, with HP’s Auto-Off technology assisting to preserve battery life. With a 50-page tray, you can print moderate workloads. The OfficeJet 250 prints up to 10 pages per min for text files and 4 for indeterminate mixed-media papers.
With a 50-page tray, you can print moderate work. The HP OfficeJet 250 prints approximately 10 pages per minute for message papers and approximately 4 for borderless mixed-media documents. The OfficeJet 250 can scan pages at up to 20 secs per text page as well as features a 10-page file feeder. And also, this mobile device can scan images and print them on a card if you require to develop marketing products on the fly. As a mobile printer, print expenses are higher than an office-based printer, and it does not have features like a duplex setting.
HP Compatibility & Operating Systems:
HP OfficeJet 250 Driver, Software, Install and Download For Windows & Mac:
How To Install HP OfficeJet 250 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the HP Setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install OfficeJet 250 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to HP printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup HP OfficeJet 250 Driver on Mac:
- Install the HP OfficeJet 250 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the OfficeJet 250 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services