The HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 is a modern smart printer that lets you print, copy, scan or fax. Including Smart Job faster ways and a solitary pass two-sided scanner that instantly simultaneously checks both sides of the web page, this is a highly protected and connectible device. With 2X250 sheet input trays, 100 sheet result tray and 35-page auto-feeder, a fast and hands-free job are always possible. Also, high quantity tasks can be done with self-confidence. With a print rate of up to 24ppm for black as well as 20ppm for color, you will easily get any immediate tasks done rapidly.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 uses your Wi-Fi or mobile network to link to cloud-based printing and print from any place so that you can function anywhere you want. Use your phone to access images and papers on the cloud for printing or share high-quality scanned photos. With Smart Tasks, repeated tasks are simplified, while a simple faucet makes scanning to email, the cloud, and more possible. Scan from your printer or phone to create searchable and also editable records.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 use Ethernet or wireless networking for sharing, accessing and printing records and various other sources. Best-in-class protection guarantees that tools, information and documents are constantly protected from network and device safety and security dangers. At the same time, using Ethernet or wireless networking for sharing, accessing, printing records, and other sources. The HP Smart application offers helpful alerts and chatbot support if any issues happen. Invest much less time transforming cartridges by using original HP high-yield cartridges. As printing more web pages, they are certain to produce vivid, high-quality papers, whether you require color photos or rich black text business files.
HP Compatibility & Operating Systems:
HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 Driver Download, Software and Install For Windows & Mac:
How To Install HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the HP Setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to HP printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 Driver on Mac:
- Install the HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the HP OfficeJet 9020 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services