The Brother HL-L6400DW Driver is the optimal business tool for medium-sized teams, ensuring that overhead costs are kept to a minimum while preserving and boosting office efficiency. The 52-page-per-minute printer may be left unattended, leaving you time to focus on your strengths. Printing is unavoidable in a company, but it should not be prohibitively costly. The Brother HL L6400DW is intended to reduce printing expenses while increasing output. The ultra-high-yield toner cartridges will print an amazing 12,000 pages before they run out. The ultra-high-yield cartridge, which can print 20,000 pages at an even cheaper price, is also available.
The Brother HL-L6400DW’s productivity is linked to capacity. By combining an adjustable paper tray with a 520-sheet capacity and a multipurpose tray with a 50-sheet capacity, Brother has guaranteed that paper is always accessible and that fewer paper changes are necessary. With the add-on mailbox/sorter/stacker, you may allocate distinct bins to various users, preventing wasted work and reducing the number of reprints necessary. The mailbox accessory will also improve your printer’s output capacity from 120 pages to 1,050 sheets.
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother HL-L6400DW Driver, Software, Install and Download For Windows & Mac:
Read Also: Brother HL-L2310D Driver and Software Download
How to Install the Brother HL-L6400DW Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother Setup utility file.
- Click “agree” and next.
- Tap to install the Brother HL L6400DW Driver.
- Choose your printer from the list and tap Next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select Register for Brother Printer Setup and fill in the form.
- Then click “close.”
How to Setup Brother HL-L6400DW Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother HL-L6400DW printer setup utility and follow the instructions.
- Tap to continue — Setup—Close
- Click Next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration-Next and OK.
- I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Brother HL-L6400DW driver.
- Upon completion, enable scanning to the cloud and remote print services.