Brother DCP-J1200W Driver A4 Inkjet Printer was developed with the current user in mind to revolutionize your scanning and printing tasks. This multifunction printer has print, scan, and copy functions and a wireless connection, enabling you to print from anywhere in the workplace or on the move. By downloading the Brother Mobile Connect app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, it is possible to control the DCP-J1200W A4 Color Multifunction Inkjet Printer remotely from any mobile device.
With rates of up to 16 pages per minute (ppm) in black and up to 9 ppm in color, you won’t have to wait long for your work to print. This DCP-J1200W printer is perfect for use at home or in the office due to its high print quality of up to 1,200 x 6,000 dpi, which produces crisp, clear text and sharp, well-defined pictures. The Brother DCP-J1200W scanner includes a flatbed scanner that supports paper sizes up to and including A4 and provides scan resolutions of up to 1,200 x 2,400 for sharp and clear scans. This makes scanning fast and easy.
The extra value pack of ink cartridges enables you to print up to 750 pages, resulting in substantial annual savings on printing expenses. In addition to printing from anywhere with the Brother Mobile Connect app, you can examine the cartridge ink levels, which allows you to monitor your consumption and buy new ink cartridges directly to your door.
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother DCP-J1200W Driver, Software, Install and Download For Windows & Mac:
Read Also: Brother HL-L2310D Driver and Software Download
How to Install the Brother DCP-J1200W Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother Setup utility file.
- Click “agree” and next.
- Tap to install the Brother HL L6400DW Driver.
- Choose your printer from the list and tap Next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select Register for Brother Printer Setup and fill in the form.
- Then click “close.”
How to Setup Brother DCP-J1200W Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother DCP J1200W printer setup utility and follow the instructions.
- Tap to continue — Setup—Close
- Click Next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration-Next and OK.
- I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Brother DCP-J1200W driver.
- Upon completion, enable scanning to the cloud and remote print services.