The Brother MFC-J6540DW Driver A3 Inkjet Printer is a professional multifunction printer, copier, and scanner intended to satisfy the demands of small office or home office workers that want big prints quickly. Your machine can consistently generate magnificent prints with a maximum print resolution of 1,200 x 4,800 dpi and Brother’s newest ink cartridge technology. If you need them quickly, the MFC-J6540DW is one of the quickest printers of its type on the market. Automatic double-sided printing and a first printout speed as fast as 4.4 seconds help you get your work out quickly, and for big print tasks, the maximum print speed of up to 28ppm will get the job done quickly.
The Brother MFC-J6540DW A3 Color Multifunction Inkjet Printer features a scan speed of up to 13ppm for both color and black-and-white A3 documents. To utilize the MFC-J6540DW, there is no need to be seated next to it or in the workplace. Thanks to the printer’s integrated contemporary networking choices, you may print from anywhere, including your home, business, or even on the road using a smartphone or tablet and wireless access.
With the choice of ADF and flatbed scanning, the Brother MFC J6540DW can do even the most time-consuming scanning tasks at record speed. When it comes to copying, the MFC-J6540DW has you covered with up to 600 x 600 dpi resolution, a first-page speed as quick as 5 seconds, and the option to shrink or increase between 25 and 400 times the size of the original.
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother MFC-J6540DW Driver, Software, Install and Download For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Brother MFC-J6540DW Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother Setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Brother MFC J6540DW Driver.
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Brother printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Brother MFC-J6540DW Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother MFC J6540DW printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Brother MFC-J6540DW driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services