The Brother MFC-J6940DW Driver Multifunction Inkjet Printer has been developed with the current small company or home office worker in mind. With the capacity to print, scan, copy, and fax up to A3 size, this multifunctional printer can handle the biggest print tasks without sacrificing quality or speed. The professional MFC-J6940DW printer allows you to print in the conventional A4 size and larger A3 format, providing you with much more flexibility when producing marketing materials, presentations, or training manuals. Each of the device’s two 250-page-capacity paper trays can accommodate A3-sized paper. The 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder with automatic two-sided scanning allows you to leave the MFC-J6940DW to scan many pages while you attend to more pressing matters.
The Brother MFC-J6940DW multifunction machine is ideal for a busy business since it can manage the largest print, copy, scan, and fax operations without sacrificing quality. The maximum print resolution of 1,200 x 4,800 dpi creates professional-looking prints, and the maximum scan resolution of 1,200 x 2,400 dpi through the flatbed provides crisp and readable photos with no loss of clarity. The 8.8 cm color LED touchscreen makes accessing all the available choices a breeze, and wireless networking enables printing from almost anywhere.
They have taken printing to the next level with their MAXIDRIVE proprietary technology. In the printing method, ink droplets are ejected into a 40-micrometer-thick layer that produces pressure, allowing them to traverse through more than 1,600 separate chambers on a single print chip. This allows the MFC-J6940DW to produce durable and accurate prints in a timely manner. With the first page out speed as quick as 4.4 seconds and a maximum printing speed of up to 28ppm, you won’t have to wait long for your printed documents.
Table of Contents
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother MFC-J6940DW Driver, Software, Install and Download For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Brother MFC-J6940DW Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother Setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Brother MFC J6940DW Driver.
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Brother printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Brother MFC-J6940DW Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother MFC J6940DW printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Brother MFC-J6940DW driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services