The Brother MFC-L2700DW multifunction printer uses a dependable and economical printing option appropriate for even the tiniest workspaces. The 2,400 x 600 dpi resolution supplies crisp text and great clarity to specialist-quality papers. The portable, space-saving design also implies that it will also frequent the tightest of work areas. This design likewise uses Windows & Mac compatibility meaning great flexibility. The 2 line, 16 character LCD screen allows simple access to every one of the attributes of this printer.
The capable Brother MFC-L2700DW printer enables customers to print, scan, and copy, suggesting customers can handle whatever the office day tosses. This MFC L2700DW printer also allows individuals to be a lot more efficient by enabling much less time to load the paper tray with a 250 sheet paper input capability. The super-fast 26 web pages per minute print rates also imply performance when you require it.
Brother MFC-L2700DW model provides users the power to print throughout the office and to share the printer’s abilities with the entire workgroup making use of the built-in wireless 802.11 b/g/n network interfaces. This MFC L2700DW design supports Brother iPrint & Scan application, Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, or Wi-Fi Direct. A starter printer toner is shipped in the box to obtain you up and running straight away.
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother MFC-L2700DW Drivers Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Brother MFC-L2700DW Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother MFC-L2700DW setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MFC L2700DW driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Brother connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Brother MFC-L2700DW Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother MFC-L2700DW printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose MFC-L2700DW printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Brother MFC L2700DW driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services