The Brother MFC-L5800DW multifunctional can produce print and scan rates of approximately 46ppm/100ipm, making it one of the fastest of its kind. NFC technology implemented by Brother makes printing less of a task and an extra pleasurable experience. The easy-to-use 12.3 cm LCD touchscreen user interface places the operations in your hands, assisting you in reducing your print expenses as much as possible.
The Brother MFC-L5800DW printer is a fantastic selection for workplaces and tiny workgroups trying to find cost-effective results and trusted performance. Increase your performance with print and copy quickening to 42ppm and decrease your operating expense with a high-yield substitute toner cartridge. Brother MFCL5800DW high-performance All-in-One provides adaptable paper managing with a 300-sheet capability paper, expanding to a 1,340-sheet complete capacity with optional add-on trays.
Promptly scan to a wide range of locations using the 70-page capacity auto document feeder or the legal-size document glass. And also take pleasure in versatile connection with Ethernet and cordless network interfaces and hassle-free smartphone printing and scanning. The 3.7″ shade Touchscreen display screen supplies customizable shortcuts and enables you to print from and scan to popular company cloud services.
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother MFC-L5800DW Drivers Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
Read Also: Brother MFC-L8610CDW Driver & Software Download
How To Install Brother MFC-L5800DW Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother MFC-L5800DW setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Brother MFCL5800DW driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Brother connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Brother MFC-L5800DW Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother MFCL5800DW printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose Brother MFC-L5800DW printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Brother MFC-L5800DW driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services