The Brother MFC-L6900DW is best for tool job teams with high print output. The blistering print speeds will ensure your service is productive and structured, given that the MFCL6900DW boasts an excellent result price of up to 52 web pages per minute, while its other features supply you the capacity to operate in hitherto difficult ways. Services are significantly dependent on the advantages of mobile technology. Brother has incorporated many useful features into the MFC-L6900DW printer’s design with modern organization needs in mind. Brother Web Connect can access prominent internet solutions such as Dropbox, Flickr, Picasa, Facebook, and a lot more, permitting you to scan and submit straight from the printer.
The Brother MFC-L6900DW mobile Device Printing and Scanning allows you to scan and print documents from your Apple iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, Windows Phone 7, and 8 smartphones. Not only this, but you can also store your papers in the cloud for effortless accessibility on the go.
Brother MFC-L6900DW safety can be the primary concern with a network-attached printer. Brother has worked hard to ensure that your sensitive records are protected, offering you assurance when it comes to the stability of your data. The NFC card visitor allows you to gain access to a magnetic card, while the Active Directory assistance enables each customer to have a unique login to help safeguard versus unsanctioned gain access to.
Table of Contents
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother MFC-L6900DW Drivers Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Brother MFC-L6900DW Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother MFC-L6900DW setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MFCL6900DW driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Brother connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Brother MFC-L6900DW Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother MFC-L6900DW printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose MFCL6900DW printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Brother MFC-L6900DW driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services