The Epson Artisan 800 is a photo ink-jet multifunction device that can print, scan, copy, fax, and print directly onto ink-jet optical disks like CD-Rs and DVD-Rs. You can attach the Epson 800 to your Mac through USB 2.0, Ethernet, or over 802.11 g wireless. We had difficulty scanning over a wireless connection, and the message printing on plain paper can’t be identified as laser-sharp, yet the photo prints and photographic copy of high quality will certainly attract enthusiastic photographers ready to disregard those tiny inconveniences.
The Epson Artisan 800 printer has a built-in 7.8-inch touch panel with a 3.5-inch LCD, both Wi-Fi and Fast Ethernet network adapters; and incorporated media-card viewer that sustains SD/SDHC, xD-Picture Card, MemoryStick, CompactFlash, and MultiMediaCard; a PictBridge user interface; a 48-bit color scanner with up to 4,800 dpi of optical resolution; a 33.6 Kb/sec fax machine; a 30-page document feeder; shade and black-and-white copier functionality; a CD-printing attribute; and a double-decker paper tray that gets rid of the need to change between ordinary and photo paper. Epson Artisan 800 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
The scanner has an optimum 4,800 dpi optical resolution, with an 8.5 by 11.7-inch flatbed. Though the Epson Artisan 800 lacks a 48-bit result, our test scans were of Very Good high quality, with pleasing and fairly exact colors having a tendency a bit in the direction of the red and missing out on some dark information in darker areas. Useful buttons let you save your scan as an image document, send it to your e-mail program, conserve the scan as a PDF, or scan to message using the included OCR software. Scan times were reputable with an 8 by 10, 600 dpi scan taking about 30 secs to complete when attached straight by means of USB 2.0.
Epson Artisan 800 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson Artisan 800 Driver (Windows)
Epson Artisan 800 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson Artisan 800 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson 800 Driver (macOS)
Epson 800 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson 800 Print CD (macOS)
How To Install Epson Artisan 800 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson Artisan 800 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Artisan 800
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson Artisan 800 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson Artisan 800 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson Artisan 800 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson Artisan 800 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services