The Epson EcoTank ET-4856 Driver A4 Color Multifunction Inkjet Printer boasts a mess-free printing experience. The collection of Epson EcoTank printers is intended to be much more environmentally friendly by eliminating plastic replacement ink cartridges. Furthermore, since they utilize ink tanks and bottle refills, you may save up to 90% on printing expenses.
Each time a cartridge runs out, you must stop printing, locate the cartridge’s access point, remove the old cartridge, and install the new one. With the EcoTank technology, however, you can refill the ink tanks while the Epson ET-4856 printer is still working, resulting in less fuss and faster printing. With Epson’s key-lock technology, which prevents ink from entering the wrong tank, you won’t have to worry about expensive and time-consuming errors.
The Epson EcoTank ET-4856 printer can quickly produce business-quality printouts, scans, and copies despite its small size. Furthermore, because the ink tanks hold so much ink, you can print up to 7,500 mono pages from a single black bottle or up to 6,000 color pages from CMY bottles, significantly reducing your cost-per-page printing expenses. With print rates of up to 33ppm for mono and 20ppm for color, automated two-sided printing, and borderless printing, you won’t have to wait for your work to appear on the page.
With Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and the Epson Smart Panel app, it is possible to print whether on the go or while not connected to a wireless network. The 6.1cm LCD screen enables scanning and copying without needing a computer, making navigating the machine’s remarkable capabilities a breeze. The Epson Smart Panel app also enables you to monitor, troubleshoot, and monitor your printer’s ink levels from anywhere.
Table of Contents
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson EcoTank ET-4856 Driver, Software, Install and Download For Windows & Mac:
|Epson XP 5200 Printer Driver v3.00.01(Windows)|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v18.104.22.168 (Windows)|
|Epson EcoTank ET-4856 Printer Driver v12.02 (macOS)|
|Scanner Driver Utility v22.214.171.124 (macOS)|
How To Install Epson EcoTank ET-4856 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson Setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Epson ET-4856 Driver.
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson EcoTank ET-4856 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-4856 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson EcoTank ET-4856 Driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services