The Epson ET-2700 A4 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer integrates scan and copies functions with high-output, affordable printing. Suitable for the home or little office, this portable printer is easy to use, and the consisted of inks can last up to 3 years. With a mess-free refill system and high-quality prints as primary, the Epson ET-2700 is the perfect reliable printer that can deal with all your printing needs—required the ability to print something today from your mobile phone or tablet? The Ecotank ET-2700 has WiFi and WiFi direct onboard significance; you can print anything from almost anywhere and even print directly to the printer. Epson’s iPrint app works with most intelligent gadgets, and Epson Email Print permits your printer to receive data now from around the globe.
The Epson ET-2700 is supplied with the matching of 95 cartridges of ink, permitting you to print anything and every little thing without needing to fret whether the ink will undoubtedly run out mid-project. Ultra-high-capacity ink tanks change the need for cartridges, so you’ll decrease your carbon impact in the bargain. Refill your containers, and you’ll print approximately 7,500 pages in black and 6,000 web pages in the shade at as much as 5,760 x 1,440 dpi. Colors are dynamic, and pigment black ink generates complete and understandable text and fine details thanks to specially created Epson Eco Tank inks and Micro Piezo print head technology.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson ET-2700 Driver, Manual & Software Download For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Epson ET-2700 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson ET2700 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-2700 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson ET-2700 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-2700 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose ET-2700 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET2700 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services