The Epson ET-2850 A4 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer uses great value printing and is best for the modern-day home office or tiny to medium-sized businesses. This high-quality EcoTank ET-2850 printer can take care of different amounts of printing on various types of media and is offered from Printerland. With double-sided printing, a first-page printout speed of as quick as 10 secs and top pages per minute printout rates of up to 33ppm for mono and 15ppm for color, you will not be left waiting around for your hard copies despite having the largest print jobs. The Epson ET-2850 A4 Printer additionally offers a hard copy dpi of approximately 5,760 x 1,440 and borderless printing that offers you clear text and crisp vibrant images from the initial print to the last.
The Epson ET-2850 designers at Epson have designed the EcoTank range to be cost-efficient and much better for the world thanks to its ingenious ink container system. The system eliminates expensive and troublesome ink cartridges in favor of an ink container system that allows for mess-free and easy refilling when required. There is no requirement to stress over full of the incorrect color ink as the boffins at Epson have actually developed the crucial lock system that prevents the wrong color ink from being positioned in the wrong ink storage tank. EcoTank ET-2850 with the most up-to-date Wi-Fi and USB connectivity, you can print from anywhere in the office. Additionally, the Epson Smart Panel and Apple AirPrint applications permit you to print on the move, in addition, to watch on your ink levels and be alerted of any type of troubles with your maker.
Table of Contents
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson ET-2850 Drivers Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Epson ET-2850 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson ET-2850 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-2850 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson ET-2850 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-2850 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose ET-2850 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-4800 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services