The Epson ET-3600 EcoTank All-in-One Supertank Printer is an inkjet that can save you lots of cash if you print a whole lot, yet an automatic document feeder would make it much more attractive. Output high quality in our testing was excellent across the board, though some graphics showed significant banding. Scanning is strict with the flatbed, as the ET-3600 lacks an automatic document feeder (ADF) for feeding multipage papers to the scanner automatically. The control panel allows you to keep an eye on ink use; do walk-up copy, scan, and fax functions; and set setup alternatives. Cost-effective ink refill bottles will enable you to save big on a per-page basis.
The Epson ET-3600 has a 150-sheet paper cassette with a pull-out paper tray. Filling the paper is rather straightforward, and overall, paper handling on this printer was higher than decent. You can link to it using USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi (including Wi-Fi Direct) with Android and iPhone applications readily available. The tool is also compatible with Apple’s AirPrint and Google’s Cloud Print. Epson ET-3600 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
There’s no NFC at this price point, although this is much less of a ‘walk-to’ printer. Likewise absent is a card reader, although strangely enough, Epson mentions the visibility of one on its web site. Various other specifications include the printing resolution (4,800×1,200 DPI) and the scanning resolution (2,400×1,200 DPI), both of which are more than adequate for ordinary office usage. Epson rates this ET-3600 printer at up to 13.7 web pages per min (grayscale) and 7.3 web pages per min (shade) with duplexing more or less cutting in half the printing speeds under ISO/IEC guidelines.
Epson ET-3600 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson ET-3600 Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-3600 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-3600 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson ET 3600 Driver (macOS)
Epson ET 3600 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson ET 3600 Software Updater (macOS)
How To Install Epson ET-3600 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson ET-3600 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-3600
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson ET-3600 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson ET-3600 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-3600 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-3600 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services