The Epson ET-3710 is a phenomenal printer that delivers crisp, vibrant prints at the push of a switch. It is effortless to arrange. All the essential things remain in a package, in addition to 2 years of ink. Loading the ink tanks was very simple. You remove the lid from the ink bottles and set them right into the color-coded block. You will undoubtedly have a small amount of ink left over. The ET-3710 printer can add that right into the storage tanks once the ink has been charged. There are numerous ways to arrange a printer.
The means I made use of was using the WiFi setting. Epson ET-3710 is convenient to be able to print from throughout your home. It was effortless to establish. Until now, the printer has worked fine. I tried printing, scanning, and copying features. Every one of them worked terrifically. For example, the features do not necessitate the printer being wired to any computer. The scanner could even be utilized on the laptop, and the checked photos can be seen on the laptop computer. The picture’s high quality is superb. ET-3710 was not noisy. The tray to hold documents is nice and big enough to sustain 30 pages. This Epson ET-3710 is a great addition to any kind of office or home office.
The ET-3710 provides cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink containers. You can save up to 90% by using inexpensive replacement ink bottles that cost as little as 1 cent per color ISO web page versus 20 cents for ink cartridges. And also, you can get up to 2 years of ink with the included or substitute ink set.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson ET-3710 Driver, Scanner, Install and Download For Windows & Mac:
|(Windows) Printer Driver v2|
|(Windows) Scanner Driver Utility v6|
|(Windows) Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer|
|Printer Driver v10.85 (macOS)|
|Epson ET-3710 Scanner Driver(macOS)|
|Drivers and Combo Package Installer (macOS)|
Read Also: Epson EcoTank ET-3843 Driver & Software Download
How To Setup Epson EcoTank ET-3710 Driver on Mac:
- Install the printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-3710 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services
How To Install Epson EcoTank ET-3710 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Epson ET-3710 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close