The Epson EcoTank ET-3850 Multifunction Inkjet Printer is a rapid and reliable modern printer suitable for a tiny office or for use in the house and supplies professional-looking hard copies that you would undoubtedly anticipate discovering on bigger, much more costly models. With an automatic document feeder, budget-friendly inks, and automatic double-sided printing, you can decrease waste and conserve cash. Epson ET-3850 is one rapid printer, with a first-page hard copy speed as quick as 9 seconds and top printout rates of approximately 33ppm in mono and up to 20ppm for color web pages, which suggests you won’t be waiting on your work, no matter just how massive the print work is.
The EcoTank ET-3850 A4 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer from anywhere when you download and install the Epson Smart Panel app to your smartphone or tablet. You can go on top of your hard copies and print on the move, keep an eye on the performance of your maker, troubleshoot problems, and watch on those critical ink degrees. Epson ET-3850 With Wireless, USB, network, and Wi-Fi Direct connection, you can print, copy and scan on the move or from throughout your home or office. With the addition of Apple AirPrint and the Epson Smart Panel application, you can scan and print to and from the cloud whenever you need to.
Table of Contents
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson EcoTank ET-3850 Drivers Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
Read Also: Epson ET-5180 Driver, Software & Download
How To Install Epson EcoTank ET-3850 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson EcoTank ET-3850 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install EcoTank ET-3850 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson EcoTank ET-3850 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson EcoTank ET-3850 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose EcoTank ET-3850 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-3850 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services