The Epson ET-5850 AIO prints well and reasonably, and it provides generous input ability, soaring quantity ratings, and 2 years of unlimited free ink. It’s an excellent value for small companies and workgroups. The EcoTank ET-5850 has some heft to it, at virtually 40 extra pounds. It measures 16.7 x32.4 x18.1 inches when printing, so it will undoubtedly need a reasonable portion of tabletop realty. That’s not unusual, given that it houses two 250-sheet paper cassettes, a 50-sheet specialty media tray, a 50-sheet ADF, and a duplexer. Along with making two-sided prints, the Epson ET-5850 can scan and copy two-sided initial records through the ADF.
The big, 4.3-inch touch screen runs efficiently. The Epson ET-5850 large on-screen switches make menu choices simple, and you can swipe the menu symbols across the display like you can with a smartphone. Assist screens and computer-animated directions are well arranged and easy to follow. PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology delivers high-volume, print-shop-quality results, plus quicken to 25 ISO ppm black and shade. This all-in-one with Epson DURABrite pigment-based ink delivers lively indeterminate prints up to 8.5″ x 14″. Each substitute ink collection includes enough ink to print up to 6,000 pages2. And also, there’s zero cartridge waste and extremely reduced power usage. The ET-5850 consists of a 500-sheet front tray paper capacity and rear specialty-paper feed, plus a 4.3″ shade touchscreen and hands-free voice-activated printing.
The ET-5850 placed the pedal to the steel in our tests, delivering swift efficiency in every print, copy and scan examination. It published our five-page message document in 19.6 secs, or 15.3 pages per min (ppm). The Epson ET-5850 average for ink container and high-yield cartridge designs was 31 secs or 9.7 ppm. Company workgroup inkjets balanced 22.1 seconds, or 13.6 ppm in our examinations.
Epson ET-5850 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson ET-5850 Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-5850 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-5850 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson ET 5850 Driver (macOS)
Epson ET 5850 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson ET 5850 ScanSmart Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson ET-5850 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson ET-5850 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-5850
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson ET-5850 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson ET-5850 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-5850 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-5850 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services