The Stylus CX5000 All-in-One Printer from Epson integrates inkjet printing with convenient copying and color scanning performance– providing you all the features you need to keep pace in any busy office. Using quick print quicken to 27 ppm, this photo printer provides high-quality pictures at resolutions of approximately 5760 x 1440 enhanced dpi. The Epson Stylus CX5000 features a 48-bit color flatbed scanner that checks images at a resolution of approximately 9600 x 9600 inserted dpi for producing dazzling reprints and enlargements. The incorporated Copier allows you to copy essential documents at speeds up to 26 CPM. It guarantees one-touch copying with auto decrease and enhancement.
This Epson Stylus CX5000 printer makes use of the CMYK drop-on-demand Micro Piezo inkjet technology that has been optimized for ordinary paper printing. The integrated DURABrite Ultra pigment ink makes certain fantastic quality and sharpness on both ordinary and photo paper. This ink is fast-drying, smudge, discolor and water-resistant, ensuring long-term prints. On top of that, the three picoliters’ tiny ink beads make specific fast rates and exceptional information on all of your images. The printer can be restoring the shade of old and discolored photos with just a click of a switch. The Stylus CX5000 makes sure direct printing from sd card and PictBridge-compatible electronic camera or DV camera.
Table of Contents
Epson Stylus CX5000 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson Stylus CX5000 Driver (Windows)
Epson Stylus CX5000 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson Stylus CX5000 Easy Photo Print (Windows)
Epson CX5000 Driver (macOS)
Epson CX5000 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson CX5000 Event Manager (macOS)
How To Install Epson Stylus CX5000 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson Stylus CX5000 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Stylus CX5000
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson CX5000 Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson Stylus CX5000 printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Stylus CX5000 Driver and start printing
How To Setup Epson Stylus CX5000 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson Stylus CX5000 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson Stylus CX5000 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services