The Epson Stylus NX130 provides on all counts high quality, convenience of use and speed. Set up the all-in-one in mins and start printing high-quality e-mails, maps and more. You’ll get crisp, vibrant documents and pictures and rapid print speeds. It’s an excellent mix. Plus, there’s no waiting to manage your prints. The NX130 uses instant-dry ink for smudge, discolor and waterproof results on ordinary and photo paper. Print, grab and go.
You can also make shade duplicates with one touch. Or, scan and save crucial papers, team lineups and short magazine articles, all with software. The Epson NX130 also uses individual ink cartridges so you can replace just the color that you need. Quickly handle your household’s printing requirements with the NX130, the affordable solution for fantastic outcomes.
Epson Stylus NX130 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson Stylus NX130 Driver (Windows)
Epson Stylus NX130 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Stylus NX130 Software Updater (Windows)
Epson NX130 Driver (macOS)
Epson NX130 ICA Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson NX130 Event Manager (macOS)
Read Also: Epson Stylus SX125 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
How To Install Epson Stylus NX130 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson Stylus NX130 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Stylus NX130
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer:
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson Stylus NX130 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson Stylus NX130 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson Stylus NX130 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson NX130 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services