The Epson Stylus Pro 3800 printer is are a specialist photographer or severe amateur wanting to duplicate you’re operating at large sizes. With incredibly premium quality, the Epson Pro 3800 Standard Model is a beautiful printer. You obtain speed, high quality, and performance at a high cost and consider the switching of the matte and photo black inks. While some people will certainly check out the printer’s primary problem as a fatal one, it’s hard to suggest with the end outcome: large, lovely prints on nearly any kind of media kind.
The Epson Stylus Pro 3800 uses nine pigment-based inks developed to offer resilient results on various paper kinds. Like most pigment ink printers, the Epson 3800 buttons between two black inks: photo black, which is made use of when you print on glossy and semi-gloss paper, and matte black, which is made use of for printing on the smooth finish and acceptable art documents. The various other seven inks, light black, light black, cyan, light cyan, magenta, light magenta, and yellow, are used with all paper kinds.
When it’s time to print, the Epson Stylus Pro 3800 is very adaptable, providing indeterminate printing theoretically varying in dimension from the 6x4in photo dimension, all the way up to 432x559mm. It has three paper courses, including a front-loading, straight-through path for printing on stiff media approximately 1.5 mm thick, and two top-loading slots for documents of lesser thickness. Epson Stylus Pro 3800 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
Table of Contents
Epson Stylus Pro 3800 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson Stylus Pro 3800 Driver (Windows)
Epson Stylus Pro 3800 Print Layout (Windows)
EpsonNet Stylus Pro 3800 Config Utility (Windows)
Epson Pro 3800 Driver (macOS)
EpsonNet Config Utility v4.9.8 (macOS)
Epson Uninstaller Utility v1.3.1 (macOS)
How To Install Epson Stylus Pro 3800 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson Stylus Pro 3800 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Stylus Pro 3800
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson Stylus Pro 3800 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson Stylus Pro 3800 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson Stylus Pro 3800 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson Stylus Pro 3800 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services