The Epson Stylus NX400 is an affordable ink-jet multifunction printer that can print, scan, and copy papers and pictures. The Stylus NX400 makes use of four pigment-based inks, each housed in a specific ink container; you can replace the private empty cartridges as needed. The inks completely dry quickly, and prints can be taken care of as soon as they exit the printer. The Epson NX400 prints are smudge, water, and fade resistant. The only drawback is that printed images have a prominent glow when watched off-angle. The pictures look OK when viewed directly on.
The Stylus NX400 is aimed at directly at-home use, so it lacks office-centric functions like a fax modem and an automatic document feeder (ADF). But it goes even more than some home AIOs by leaving out even such comforts as a front-panel menu choice or software energy to allow you to scan and e-mail or scan and fax utilizing your computer’s fax modem. Epson Stylus NX400 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
The opposite of the coin is that the Epson Stylus NX400 provides big-time functions that matter for home usage, notably high-quality photo output and scans. You can likewise print from PictBridge video cameras and flash memory card, with a 2.5-inch shade LCD letting you sneak peek photos that are on sd card before printing. The Epson NX400 also supplies some attributes you might not anticipate in a home AIO. The pigment inks help make photo result highly water-resistant and lightfast, with a claimed 105-year lifetime framed behind glass. They likewise make messages and graphics (as well as pictures) on simple paper extremely smear-resistant.
Table of Contents
Epson Stylus NX400 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson Stylus NX400 Driver (Windows)
Epson Stylus NX400 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson Stylus NX400 Easy Photo Print (Windows)
Epson NX400 Driver (macOS)
Epson NX400 ICA Scanner Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson Stylus NX400 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson Stylus NX400 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Stylus NX400
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson NX400 printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Stylus NX400 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson Stylus NX400 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson Stylus NX400 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson Stylus NX400 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services