The Epson Workforce 310 shade inkjet multifunction printer provides small workplaces with an affordable, fast, adequately configured maker. We paled at its ink rates, though. The Workforce 310 carried out well in our rate tests. It printed plain text at a swift 18 web pages per minute. Copy and scan speeds were likewise quick. Graphics examples published at an extra pedestrian 2.9 ppm. (Epson maximum speed insurance claim of 36 ppm for text and 20 ppm for graphics overlooks the handling time that precedes every print task.) Print quality was nearly like performance. On ordinary paper, message examples were reasonably black but a little blurry, while graphics looked grainy and occasionally yellowish. On Epson’s photo paper, textures improved, yet we noticed overall pinkish actors and some dullness to the colors.
The Epson Workforce 310 function set is adequate for a light-duty office. USB and Ethernet connectivity are conventional. The control panel is a little congested yet practically set out and well classified. The two-line, 16-character monochrome LCD shows scrolling directions that compel you to stop and see bad when you’re on a target date. The 30-sheet ADF, 100-sheet input tray, and 50-sheet result tray are mostly soft plastic. Duplexing is hands-on just. Epson WorkForce 310 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
One other essential function is the printer’s paper handling, which pegs the WorkForce 310 for light-duty printing. There’s no duplexer (although there’s a manual duplex attribute in the vehicle driver), and the input tray holds only 100 sheets, without optional trays offered. Suppose the complete number of pages you print is more than about 20 daily (consisting of copies and incoming faxes). In that case, you’ll need to add paper greater than as soon as a week, which is familiar enough that you could consider it a bothersome duty.
Table of Contents
Epson WorkForce 310 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce 310 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce 310 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce 310 Fax Utility (Windows)
WorkForce 310 Driver (macOS)
WorkForce 310 ICA Scanner Driver (macOS)
WorkForce 310 Event Manager (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce 310 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce 310 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce 310
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson WorkForce 310 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce 310 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce 310 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce 310 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services