Epson Workforce 323 deals with high-quality prints with great speed. The printer uses MicroPiezo inkjet technology with a four-color ink system for printing. Workforce 323 prints at a rate of 4.3 ppm for black and 2.2 ppm for color. The smallest droplet size of the Workforce 323 is 4pl. Copying is just one of the vital functions of the Epson 323. The four modes of photocopier are Color, Black/White, Draft and Normal. The copier can take up to 99 copies per copy of a document. The maximum media dimension sustained by the photocopier is 8.5 x 14 inches. The copier’s co-features consist of automatic resize to 25-400% of the initial size, fit to page, and so on.
Epson Workforce 323 comes with a shade flatbed scanner. The photoelectric tool made use of in the scanner is the Color CIS line sensing unit. The resolution supplied by the scanner varies and it is 1200 dpi for optical and 1200 x 2400 dpi for equipment. The maximum inserted solution used by the scanner is 9600 x 9600 dpi. The scanner sustains both 48bit shade and 24bit color deepness. Faxing is one more important feature of the Workforce 323. The facsimile machine has a transmission speed of 33.6 Kbps taking just 3 secs per page. The memory of the equipment can hold up to 180 web pages.
Epson Workforce 323 attributes a flexible paper handling choice. The 30 sheets Automatic Document Feeder eases the operation of all four features. It can print on simple paper, Epson Bright White paper, photo paper, Presentation Paper Matte, etc. The optimal paper size sustained is 8.5 x 44 inches. The input tray can stand up to 100 simple documents and ten envelopes. Epson WorkForce 323 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
Table of Contents
Epson WorkForce 323 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce 323 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce 323 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce 323 Event Manager (Windows)
WorkForce 323 Driver (macOS)
WorkForce 323 ICA Scanner Driver (macOS)
WorkForce 323 Fax Utility (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce 323 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce 323 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce 323
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson WorkForce 323 printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the WorkForce 323 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce 323 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce 323 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce 323 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services