The Epson WorkForce 320 may have an uninteresting style that advises us of a ’90s fax machine, but it’s useful and easy to understand. A top-mounted flatbed scanner with a maximum resolution of 1200x2400dpi is adequate for digitizing files or sending faxes, but the WorkForce 320’s catch-card is the 30-sheet automatic document feeder.
The Epson WorkForce 320’s ink cartridge capabilities are a mild barrier to its function as an office printer. The basic Epson 133 cartridges can produce 230 black and 305 colour web pages in a routine return preferably, we’d select the high ability Epson 138 cartridges that generate 380 black 420 colour A4 web pages. The good news is the WorkForce 320 ships with full capability cartridges rather than starter ones which are only partly filled with ink.
If you require an economical multi-functional printer that can handle day-to-day jobs for your organization or home, after that the Epson WorkForce 320 All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer is right for you. This functional machine is made to improve your operations – with or without a computer system. With a 100-sheet paper capacity, currently, you can obtain more done – copy, scan and fax originals, or print practically anything – from letters, billings, invoices, sell sheets and records to dishes, photos, or projects for the home and even more. Epson WorkForce 320 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
To maintain work flowing at a fast lane, the PC-fax function allows you to send out essential data from your Windows-compatible computer system directly. A 30-page Auto Document Feeder (ADF) allows for fast copying, scanning and faxing stacks of originals. The Workforce 320 supplies prints at high speeds – approximately 4.3 ISO ppm in black and 2.2 ISO ppm in the shade.
Table of Contents
Epson WorkForce 320 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce 320 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce 320 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce 320 Fax Utility (Windows)
WorkForce 320 Driver (macOS)
WorkForce 320 ICA Scanner Driver (macOS)
Epson 320 Fax Utility Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce 320 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce 320 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce 320
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson WorkForce 320 printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the WorkForce 320 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce 320 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce 320 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce 320 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services